My PhotoName: Slim Thug

Location: Jeddah , W357 C0457, Saudi Arabia

 

Normal Person Such As You , Anything That Take My Heart , Mind And My Thoughts .. I'll Write , So This's My World Because My Pen Line Still Never Fall Down And Die .. Here You'll See About My Life And Some Of Good Demises And Of Course I'll Give My Personelty Thoughts .. No Doubt That I Like So Many Thing About Computer And All About Blogs And Whatever ... set set and take rest welcome all :)

المواضيع:

 - Royal Ghetto
 - Life Subjectivity Introduction About Me ...
   

الأرشيف:

 - February 2005

 - March 2005

 - April 2005

 - May 2005

 - June 2005

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - October 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - December 2007

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, February 04, 2005


Love Story

Yo What Up Evrey Body .. No Way , I Mean No Doubt Baby , That I Can't Stop From Writting .. We Must Be Thugs For The Future .. So Lisen & Keep Em' For Life What Ever , & Just Keep Ya Head Up For Ever ...


4 u I send this message with much love ..
I mean with all my love & respect … all 4 ya sweet heart ..
4 u .. All writing lines from my hearts blood that so happy …
4 u my life & all real memories & happiness & my all thing that I have …
4 u .. coz u make this life 4 me so delicious & 4 my feeling , make it have sweet color & 4 my heart good dreams , & 4 my way real shine …
4 u .. That u learns & explains 2 me the love & love of promise & walou & live life with happy people …
4 u .. u all my beat of all beats of my heart , & all cry of ur lovely love …
4 u .. That I open my eyes on ur sweet face then close it on ur memory …
4 u .. Coz ur the best & the real rose between the roses of all in this world …
4 u .. I love u .. I miss u .. Never 4get u ..
4 u .. ur my real feeling that I feel inside my hug , & the sweetest feeling that I save it between my wings …
4 u .. I search the first point of lead that I lived 4 & running 2 c u in all of it moments …
Life so hard without ur picture …
I like ya ..
I love ya beat 4 my heart ..
I love ya shine 4 my eyes ..
I love ya rose in my life's spring ..
I love ya hot in my sad winter ..
I love ya in all seasons …
I loved u yesterday & loving u 2day & 4ever will still love ya 2moro ..
Coz GOD knows how much I love u …
Coz ur love play around my mind !
& a melody , a good melody near my hug ..
& a smile that written on my mouth …
Tell me please .. What should I say ??
Now I can't write more , no more coz my heart aint have so much talk …
Believe me .. ur all my dreams ..
2 u , my heart fly , & between ur hands I need u 2 know how much I miss u , I mean I need u & I'll die 4 ya …
Coz , all time I miss ur hands touch …
& this is our royal story , (Love Story) ……..


This's For You & Any Thing You Need To Search Just Follow Me .. :)




We Out

posted by Slim Thug at 4:09:00 AM
link | 0 comments

 

- - - - - -

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page