My PhotoName: Slim Thug

Location: Jeddah , W357 C0457, Saudi Arabia

 

Normal Person Such As You , Anything That Take My Heart , Mind And My Thoughts .. I'll Write , So This's My World Because My Pen Line Still Never Fall Down And Die .. Here You'll See About My Life And Some Of Good Demises And Of Course I'll Give My Personelty Thoughts .. No Doubt That I Like So Many Thing About Computer And All About Blogs And Whatever ... set set and take rest welcome all :)

المواضيع:

 - Love Story
 - Royal Ghetto
 - Life Subjectivity Introduction About Me ...
   

الأرشيف:

 - February 2005

 - March 2005

 - April 2005

 - May 2005

 - June 2005

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - October 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - December 2007

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, February 04, 2005


What Could We Do ??!

Hi There
ToDay Is The Last Day In HolyDay In .. Please Don't Match Me Like The All Other Humans , You Know Why ??
Because I'll Go Tommorow (Saturday) To My College & Make a New Section , I Mean I'll Study 2 Subjects (N+ , A+) ...

Let Us Twist Around & Try To Learn About That Thing .. :)


(N+) : Talking About Netwoking Between Computer ... Start With Some Thing New .. Non Defficult .. U Will See ...:)

(A+) : Evrey Thing That You Can Fix Is Here , About Making New HardWare , Learning About So Much Easy & Happy ...



Any Way , I Hobe From My Heart So Deeplly To Evrey One In This Word That You (In' Shaa' Allah) Can Make Your Dreams For Real & Have a Nice Knight ...




Slim Thugy Thug
Peace Evrey Body , 2005 .. Over Show .. :)

posted by Slim Thug at 9:29:00 PM
link | 0 comments

 

- - - - - -

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page