My PhotoName: Slim Thug

Location: Jeddah , W357 C0457, Saudi Arabia

 

Normal Person Such As You , Anything That Take My Heart , Mind And My Thoughts .. I'll Write , So This's My World Because My Pen Line Still Never Fall Down And Die .. Here You'll See About My Life And Some Of Good Demises And Of Course I'll Give My Personelty Thoughts .. No Doubt That I Like So Many Thing About Computer And All About Blogs And Whatever ... set set and take rest welcome all :)

المواضيع:

 - سفينة المارد
 - How Stuff Works With Some Information
 - No End
 - التنويم الإيحائي
 - You Can Kill Me
 - السخام "إيدز الإنترنت" (متجدد)
 - Never Say Goodbye
 - وداعا أيها الفقيد
 - الشبكات اللاسلكيه
 - وقفة بسمه
   

الأرشيف:

 - February 2005

 - March 2005

 - April 2005

 - May 2005

 - June 2005

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - October 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - December 2007

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday, August 13, 2005


From Me To You Again

Looking to your style from your head to your feet
I give you my dream , Believe me Because You're sweet

I'll let you know for me , All thing about me
Cause when I look at you I feel somthing , please tell me

Get nothing without you moon
But my heart still wondering about you soon

We can go all out .. Stay inside or ride out
Thinking , What's that all about ?!

Take me to you , Turn me on
Still can take anything to be strong

You'll be the angel that can reach royally
Cause feeling asked about our immortality of our way

In Your life you must be need me in't
my best wishes I'll come then get't

I know what you need , For all and succeed .. Never let me bleed
Welcome with you all moments , Still love you better than speed

You still mad at me ... I knew , And still remember you
But if only you never knew , Wich side you want to do

I was always there for you .. Even though you let me leave in pain
But stay with me , And keep my heart never hear that again

posted by Slim Thug at 9:35:00 AM
link | 0 comments

 

- - - - - -

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page